Dating can be rough sometimes…
The Signs: He’s Just Not That Into You
We’ve all read the book or you at least saw the movie, He’s Just Not That Into You. The book and the movie go through certain scenarios that shows women that the guy was never interested in her to begin with and she completely concocted a love story with an unwilling participate. I do love the movie(I know, I know I am old-er) I wanted to give my two cents on signs never to overlook!
1. You haven’t seen him in weeks, but when you message him he tells you that he “needs space.” Here’s a thought how about we send you on a one-way trip to mars to ensure your “space”. But, in all seriousness, how many of you have gotten this message and you think to yourself, “We couldn’t be further from each other than my once upon a time dream to be a Victoria Secret model.”
2. He’s always picking a fight with you… I didn’t know what type of cheese you wanted meant so much to you.
3. You get that out of the blue text, “So babe I think we should break up.” Well, I think you should go screw yourself, but hey we can’t always get everything we want.
4. He goes to hang with his boys and then when you see him afterwards (whether that is a day or a month later) he’s acting like you are the worst person in the world. Well, no I am not the worst person in the world; I would say your friends are, after all they are inaccurately judging me and I haven’t even met them yet. Which makes me wonder what “truths” you are telling them.
5. You had a great day and you wanted to share this with your “so-called boyfriend or FWB”, when you call him, he sends you straight to voicemail. So then you text him and he only types, “K” Well, just so you know your “K” just pissed my once happy face off.
6. He’s selfish in bed. He couldn’t get any closer to the marathon man if he tried, then after his 5 seconds, he doesn’t even help you out. Break out that vibrator ladies, they are more dependable. :):)
The Sexpert Christy Goldstein